Join Our Team
Home/ Join Our Team
Current Open Positions
Full Time Peer Recovery Supports Coordinator
This position is responsible for the development and day-to-day operation of the NMSAS Peer Recovery Supports Program. Core job duties include the following:
- Takes lead in assuring Peer Recovery Coach/Mentoring training is provided in the NMSAS region.
- Assures all peer recovery volunteers/staff receive supervision consistent with state contractual guidelines.
- Develops and assures implementation of all peer support service policy and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between substance use disorder treatment centers and other key stakeholders.
- Serve as a contact person for clients in need of advocacy and support in securing services that support recovery.
- Serves in a key role integrating peer recovery support services in substance use disorder treatment system and other key systems serving individuals in recovery and creating cooperative partnerships.
- Serves to facilitate community development of multiple recovery pathways.
A Master’s Degree in a field related to the duties of the position is strongly preferred. A Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to the duties of the position may be considered, as well as, a candidate without a Bachelor’s Degree demonstrating strong skill sets and experience relative to this position. Position requires two to five years’ experience in volunteer or staff supervision and project development and implementation. Experience in community organization strongly recommended. Strong working knowledge of substance use disorder recovery required.
Please submit resume to Susan by email: [email protected] or call her at
989-732-1791 for more information about the position.